- Esmane info
From Ericsson, you will get real challenges and hands-on work experience, a great relationship with a personal advisor, a motivational team and competitive compensation.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Here in Tallinn, we have an innovation center with cutting-edge technology and world-class experts developing new Ericsson Radio System products all together with industry 4.0-solutions-driven smart manufacturing.
We believe in innovation, lifelong learning, and continuous competence development. We experiment, learn and challenge ourselves every day. You’ll be challenged as well, but you won’t be alone! You’ll be part of a team of like-minded innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to build what comes next.
We expect you to be studying at vocational, bachelor or master level. Come and be the one who make things happen with us!
As an Order & Delivery Management Trainee, you will:
• Manage request for Excess and Support materials
• Create Sales orders in SAP system
• Communicate with customers and stakeholders
As a Trainee you should have:
• Good communication skills in English
• Basic understanding and ability to work with MS Excel
• Basic understanding of supply chain and logistics processes
- A personal advisor for coaching and support
- Unique opportunities for development and growth
- Empowerment to perform at your best with min of 2 months paid internship
- Culture where people speak up
- Flexibility and focus on wellbeing
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson has operated in Estonia for 25 years 12 years of which we have had a manufacturing site in Tallinn. Through smart manufacturing, we are the enablers of efficient industrialization and telecom products development. Our site has cutting-edge technology and world-class experts who develop new Ericsson Radio System products and are making 5G and even 6G a reality!
We believe in innovation and continuous competence growth. We experiment, learn, and challenge ourselves every day - come and do it with us!
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.ericsson.com/ee