- Esmane info
Test Technology department’s Test Project Office is looking for a Test Project Manager.
Join the Ericsson Tallinn Test Project Office team as we are gearing up for the future!
We are looking for a Test Project Manager for Test Projects. You will be responsible for the development of Software and Hardware of new or existing projects and will follow the execution of the projects and report to the stakeholders.
As a Test Project Manager, you will:
• Manage Test Solution product development
• Manage the development and operations backlog & prioritise backlog items
• Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation
• Be responsible for budget and time plans
• Act as a technical team representative to stakeholders
• Enforce ways of working during design & team meetings (external and internal)
• Lead technical AGILE teams through correct priority setting and management
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Experience in managing technical projects
• Independent, punctual and analytical nature
• Business understanding
• Goal-oriented mindset
• Problem solving skill
• Fluent English written/speaking
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player mindset
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.06.2023
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Peterburi tee 67A
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. Ericsson has operated in Estonia for 25 years 12 years of which we have had a manufacturing site in Tallinn. Through smart manufacturing, we are the enablers of efficient industrialization and telecom products development. Our site has cutting-edge technology and world-class experts who develop new Ericsson Radio System products and are making 5G and even 6G a reality!
We believe in innovation and continuous competence growth. We experiment, learn, and challenge ourselves every day - come and do it with us!
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.ericsson.com/ee