- Esmane info
👋 you, we've been looking for you!
If you are...
- excellent in communicating the product vision to different teams within the company
- strong at interacting with the stakeholders at all levels
- willing to take ownership and contribute with creative and innovative ideas, always looking to continuously improve the products you work on,
....then we guess you can scroll down and find that yellow button! Alright, alright, slow down tiger🐯 - keep reading, it is going to get even more interesting!
✔️ What would you be doing?
- Working closely with key stakeholders, including managers from Operations, Marketing, Accounting and BI teams
- Gathering business requirements for your product(s)
- Communicating and building relationships with multiple payment providers
- Being on top of the latest changes on the cryptocurrency industry and react accordingly to improve the payments product
- Prioritising the requirements based on the input of stakeholders
- Preparing & carrying through with software development projects related to deposits and withdrawals
- Working closely with the technical teams to guarantee the quality of your product(s)
- Working with the members of the QA team to ensure that your products are tested before launching them to customers.
- Define & deliver your product specific KPIs
- Holding your product vision, communicating it across the company & executing it
- Working closely and supervising project manager of Fraud by supporting his development and helping them to thrive in their everyday work
- Working closely with Payments quality assurance specialists to deliver an excellent product
- Settings goals & priorities for your internal team, ensuring that the results are delivered by time and with good quality
✔️ You will rock our universe, if you have:
- Experience in integrating new payment providers to a product or platform
- Understanding end-to-end Agile development process
- Experience building software products from idea to delivery
- Familiarity with the crypto industry
- Working closely with cross functional teams (developers, designers, QA, business stakeholders, etc)
- Experience leading & coaching product teams in fast-paced environments
- Ability to spot inefficiencies & change processes to receive better results
- Ability to make decisions and take action in rapidly changing business environments
🚀All Coingamers get:
- A fun, fast and fair workplace
- Competitive pay💰
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events 🎈
- Sports compensation ⚽️
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS!
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excitement, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!