- Esmane info
Are you passionate about problem solving and fascinated with the Card Business?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Have ownership of our Incident log and be responsible for logging all internal and external incidents affecting the Swedbank Acquiring business area;
- Be the link between the different parties involved in complex incidents, both internally and externally, when deemed necessary;
- Ensure that the root cause for incidents is identified and measures are taken by units when deemed necessary;
- Assist your colleagues in handling complex incidents;
- Provide regular statistics of incidents to management and other internal stakeholders and prepare external incident reporting when requested by external counterparty;
- Be a member/part of Swedbank Pay Incident Board;
- Plan and execute internal training in incident handling when needed.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education within Business/IT, or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience from card business and/or related areas;
- Knowledge of and experience from working with VISA and MasterCard rules and regulations;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Estonian;
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload;
- Great co-operation, communication, and networking skills.
"Join our team!
As manager I am engaged, open and caring. I believe that positive energy and a solution-oriented atmosphere are key components for a good working climate. I trust my team and let them handle their work in the way they feel best. And in return I expect openness, engagement, and drive to find solutions. Willingness to move forward towards our common goal. “ Ingela Blomquist, your future leader.
Swedbank Acquiring is an omnichannel platform, covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce and in-store payments. Our aim is to help people, companies and communities around us to grow by providing payment solutions for all occasions, regardless of the channels. Today, we are one of the leading companies in payment solutions with operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We are rapidly developing business area and one of the largest Visa and MasterCard Acquirers in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application by 25.04.2021.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.