- Esmane info
We are currently seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious candidate to support the investment team across the full deal cycle and to grow and develop a career within the fund over the longer term.
RiverFort Global Capital provides comprehensive and innovative growth funding solutions to publicly listed companies (UK, Australia, Canada, Europe) across a range of sectors. With our extensive industry knowledge and experience we pride ourselves in creating win-win-win partnerships between our alternative funding sources, including family office co-investors, and investee companies we believe in. You will be working in a remote work environment with colleagues from United Kingdom, Ireland, Estonia and South Africa.
As an Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating fund investment opportunities, deal execution and monitoring portfolio companies. Our analysts work closely across our team on a variety of projects and often lead the due diligence process for new debt and equity investments. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and running of the fund over the long term.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the investment team in appraising new investment opportunities and deal origination.
• Leading the due diligence and execution of new transactions.
• Preparation and presenting of investment committee memoranda.
• Responsibility for the management and monitoring of the portfolio.
• Supporting research programmes around market developments and trends.
• Tracking new investment opportunities on CRM system and preparing periodic deal flow reports.
• Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
• Strong financial modelling skills together with a high degree of proficiency in using MS Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills given the close interaction candidates shall have with senior executives.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Self-starter that can work independently in a small team.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear interest in the investment industry.
• Fluency in English.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 19th of July. Application process will be closed before the deadline if the position is filled.
For more information, please contact Veiko Kompus (+372 5800 4143, firstname.lastname@example.org).