- Esmane info
RiverFort Global Capital (“RiverFort”) provides comprehensive and innovative growth funding solutions to publicly listed, and private companies across a range of sectors are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our vibrant team. The successful candidate will be ambitious, professional and will need to be commercially minded. You will be managing our Digital Marketing process of the business.
This is a very hands-on role and will include a varied workload including, but not limited to, online and email marketing, web content creation and management, CRM, and display advertising. You will be working in a remote work environment with colleagues from United Kingdom, Ireland, Estonia and South Africa.
The objective is to create and manage our digital content that will create brand awareness to source introductions and leads between RiverFort and client companies. You will design, execute and manage our email marketing campaigns which will be used to start a dialogue that may lead to a funding transaction using capital from various investment vehicles managed by RiverFort.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills, experience & qualifications:
• Website and presentation content creation and management
• Proven record of email marketing campaigns
• Display advertising
• High degree of flexibility and self-motivation
• In-house experience desirable
• Attention to detail
• Good commercial acumen, always maintaining the highest possible professional and ethical standards
• Strong communication and administrative skills
• Positive can-do approach
• Flexible, team player, trustworthy, reliable
• Ability to work to a tight timescale
• Fluency in English
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th of July. Application process will be closed before the deadline if the position is filled.
For more information, please contact Veiko Kompus (+372 5800 4143, email@example.com).