- Esmane info
ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories.
- Responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems.
- Design, evolve and execute test plans.
- Detect and explain software failures.
- Operate and maintain test environments.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Operate and develop automated tests.
- Software and web applications testing experience 3+ yrs.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test plans and test case documentation.
- Providing detailed reports on identified bugs and verifying any fixes against those bugs.
- Good understanding of the Quality Assurance process and Agile software development methodology.
- English (verbal and written upper-intermediate).
- Web and network technologies basics. (HTML, HTTP, TCP, REST).
- Test automation experience 1+ yrs (will be a bonus).
- Developing and maintaining automation processes.
- Cypress Framework with BDD(Cucumber is preferred) and with any CI (Jenkins is preferable).
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career development.