- Esmane info
Founded in Estonia in 1993, Proekspert is a full-service digital transformation partner for international customers. With strong competencies in business analytics, data science, service design and service development, we help companies discover and build digital products, and services. We have done and currently doing different projects for customers like the European Space Agency, Danfoss, Telia. Your main goal will be to develop trustworthy relationships with a portfolio of major clients, by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
What you will do:
- Oversee the relationships of Proekspert with its most important clients;
- Being responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements;
- Contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success;
- Forecast team/customer/project revenue;
- Keep an eye on teams´ motivation and help increase their happiness (helping with team events, training, giving input to salary negotiations).
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager;
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation,
- Extra language (German, Finnish, Estonian) will be a plus;
- Experience in Factory Digitalization, Finance, Telecom will be a plus.
What we offer:
- No bosses, only self-organizing teams. Proekspert is a unique, bossless company. We value individual freedom, decision-making and proactiveness. In our self-organizing and supportive environment, the ability to work in teams, with responsibility to the client, the team, and oneself, is also of the utmost importance.
- Create exciting and world-changing products and services. Proekspert has always been more than just a software development company. We create smart machines and services with complex integrations, and build human-friendly intelligent self-service environments. Our exciting work really does have a positive impact on people’s lives, and we collaborate with like-minded companies around the world.
- Work the way you want, where you want, when you want. Proekspert has four awesome offices in Estonia: in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Kuressaare. We enable working from home and give freedom to choose your work methods. We encourage flexible work arrangements where both life and work are in balance, and you can even work part-time to better concentrate on your studies or family. Everything is possible, as long as it suits the team you’re working with.
- Pick projects, pick roles. At Proekspert, you can choose to work on projects that interest you and take different jobs. Choose between longer-running or shorter-lasting projects, or change your role from project to project. Everyone is welcome to shape the company and have a say in its progress. We have a lot of interesting tasks to tackle, and we haven’t run out of them since the day we were founded in 1993.
- A supportive work culture. Proekspert is a bossless company, where great teamwork is supreme and no one feels alone. Our coaches support your journey in becoming better and better. Everyone at Proekspert has a yearly personal self-development budget, and we offer healthcare, and psychological counselling. A lot of that extends to our employees’ families, too.
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare).