- Esmane info
WHO WE ARE
Are you looking to take the next step as a front end developer? We are Eklips, a full-service digital agency specialising in delivering website services for publicly traded companies.
Our technical platform “Eklips CWaaS” (Corporate Website as a Service) is the result of our deep knowledge and understanding of corporate and financial communication combined with our technical expertise. It enables us to swiftly and deliver high-quality websites.
Our services include web strategy and advising, design, development, hosting, maintenance, data analysing and more.
We are a growing web agency of just over ten people - everyone at Eklips plays a key role. Our management and client team is located in Stockholm, and our team of developers is located in Estonia. We are now looking for another front end developer to join our team in Estonia. We work remotely, although we enjoy getting together for company events on a frequent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be a member of our passionate team of frontend developers who are at the frontline of technical development. The role involves working on client projects as well as ongoing development of our technical framework.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Frontend development in client projects as well as development of reusable components.
- Prioritizing quality assurance by testing, refactoring, and optimizing code to achieve the best possible performance, and strive for flawless and bug-free projects.
WHO YOU ARE
We believe that you are forward-thinking, passionate about development and have strong problem-solving skills. To be successful in this role, you should also have the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time.
We are looking for a person who is fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Ideally, we see that you have two years of work experience in a front end role, although this is not a requirement. Most important is that you have a desire to learn and develop.
We are looking for the following skills and experiences:
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS)
- CSS frameworks (ex Bootstrap).
- Know the principles of responsive design
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are helpful, but not required:
- Experience of WordPress.
- Experience with code versioning tools (GIT).
- Experience with web performance/building and automation tools such as Gulp, Webpack etc.
- Know the principles of WCAG AA standards
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
In addition to a fun and inspiring company culture, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Small team, BIG roles! Everyone plays a key part in the Eklips success story.
- Eklips is growing, and so will you. You will be part of our talented and experienced team of developers.
- Working with a variety of inspiring projects for some of the most well-known companies.
- A flat organization where your ideas and opinions are encouraged and knowledge is shared between all.
- Best practices for working remotely. All necessary equipment is provided by the company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
Since the recruitment process is ongoing, make sure to send in your application as soon as possible.
If you’re interested and believe you’re the right fit, please apply! We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.