- Esmane info
About this opportunity
Ericsson Estonia is looking for an Embedded Test Software Development Engineer in Production Test Development department. The primary role is developing Embedded SW for device under test (DUT).
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, and maintenance.
Our organization is focused on developing embedded test SW for Linux based 5G Radio products. As a ETSW Development Engineer you will design and implement new features as well as improvements and pre studies, together with the local and global team. The work is performed in close collaboration with Radio test integration team and product design units.
If you have the right background and competence, we can offer you an interesting and challenging job. You will be working with very skilled people and the latest technologies in the industry, to lead us to an exciting future within Ericsson.
As an Embedded Test Software Development Engineer, you will:
• Be responsible for Embedded SW development for devices under test during Production Test
• Contribute to designing and implementing new functionality and test cases for SW Platform
• Extend existing code base to support new products
• Provide troubleshooting and help other developers
• Verify your work with both SW tests and in the lab and together with integration teams
• Drive continuous improvements of products, SW platforms and processes
• Understand and analyze test requirements documentation from Embedded SW perspective
• Have fun at work living our values of integrity, professionalism, respect, and perseverance
In this role, it is important you have:
• Degree (or equivalent experience) in Embedded SW Development, Electronics, Radio/RF, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication
• High interest in software development is expected and knowledge in SW architecture and systemization is good
• Solid programming skills in C++
• Embedded real-time SW architecture principles, implementation, and verification
• Algorithm optimization and digital signal processing
• Experience with SW version control, code review, build, delivery, and test automation tools
• Intermediate electronics and test instruments knowledge
• Fundamental understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures in product testing
• Ability to take initiative in solving problems, individually and in a team
• Experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design is preferable
• Good communication skills and social ability
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
Furthermore, interest and experience in some of below areas is meriting:
• GIT, Gerrit
• Google protoBuf and gRPC
• Google test and mock
You, as a successful candidate:
• Have a genuine interest in the newest technology trends
• Seek new challenges to continuously improve, which will lead to more opportunities to learn, try out new roles and get even more responsibility
• Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful, we do both!
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.01.2023