- Esmane info
We are looking for an Assistant to provide high degree administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable, to unit members. You contribute to different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines e.g. You support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be ad-hoc. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business. Assistants work as one team in Competence & Administration team.
We offer an inspiring working environment and dynamic learning opportunities, helping you to develop both personally and professionally.
As an Assistant you will:
• Support units Leadership Teams
• Manage and support creating information & internal communication for the unit members
• Support with Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
• Drive improvements & implementation of administrative routines
• Plan, organize internal and external events, meetings, workshops
• Leverage the supportive structure of a big organization, with clear personal and professional development opportunities
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Preferably 3-4 years of relevant working experience
• Experience with MS Office; MS Teams; Outlook
• Experience in working in fast-paced international environment
• Willingness to learn terminology and business understanding to best support technology units
• Fluent English language skills, any other language is an advantage
• You are driven, self-organized, proactive and with can-do attitude
• Willing to learn new things and being open to change
• Loving an innovative environment, where you can be part of bringing the unit to a world class operation
• Bringing new ideas and quality to administrative tasks
• Structured and pragmatic in your way of solving tasks on agreed delivery schedule
Please apply ASAP (until 31.05.2023) by sending your CV & Cover letter
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Peterburi tee 67A
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. Ericsson has operated in Estonia for 25 years 12 years of which we have had a manufacturing site in Tallinn. Through smart manufacturing, we are the enablers of efficient industrialization and telecom products development. Our site has cutting-edge technology and world-class experts who develop new Ericsson Radio System products and are making 5G and even 6G a reality!
We believe in innovation and continuous competence growth. We experiment, learn, and challenge ourselves every day - come and do it with us!
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.ericsson.com/ee